Representative Case Results
Pease read what I have been able to accomplish in the past. Each case is unique, however, and these prior results can never guarantee a similar outcome in another matter.
- State v J.D., Pitt County, North Carolina: charged with arson; jury verdict of not guilty, 4/11/2013
- State v. S.G. Carteret County, North Carolina: charges of embezzlement in excess of $100,000.00; bond reduction from $2 million to $100,000, 9/3/2013
- United States v. L.M., federal court, Eastern District of North Carolina: felony charges dropped, case dismissed, 1/23/2013
- United States v A.P., federal court, Eastern District of North Carolina: career offender in drug prosecution facing 188-month sentence under federal guidelines; sentence reduction granted to 72 months, 5/10/2011
- State v. T.J., Pitt County, North Carolina: convicted felon obtains postconviction relief and 90-96 judgment; eligible for dismissal of all charges if in compliance, 9/6/2013
- State v. W.A., Pitt County, North Carolina: charged with first-degree kidnapping and statutory rape, facing 12-year mandatory minimum prison sentence; all charges reduced, sentence of probation imposed, 7/23/2013.